Head of Talent Aquisition
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to alter the future of eGroceries — now’s the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers not only embrace eGroceries, but thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
We're taking Takeoff Technologies to the next level and are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to lead us in building the right team for hyper-growth. As Head of Talent Acquisition, you will work directly with the senior leadership team to create and execute a recruiting strategy that will enable Takeoff to achieve the full promise of disrupting a $5B market. The Head of Talent Acquisition will own full-cycle talent acquisition efforts in the US and will collaborate with the recruiting team in our office in Europe to elevate our recruiting practices, tools and processes.This individual will be responsible for developing multiple sourcing channels to attract the best active and passive candidates while leveraging tools and well-thought processes to ensure an effective and efficient recruiting function.
This is exciting because you will:
- Lead the full lifecycle recruitment process for openings across multiple areas in the US, by overseeing the talent acquisition function
- Help define and implement Takeoff’s recruiting strategy to support overall talent needs of the business. Pilot alternative sourcing strategies, develop and manage external partnerships and help drive marketing initiatives in support of recruiting (in coordination with Marketing lead)
- Create strong business partnerships with internal clients and external partnerships (eg colleges, vendors)
- Bring processes and tools to regularly manage and monitor the recruiting pipeline. Implement key performance indicators and translate into opportunities to improve recruiting timelines and effectiveness.
- Mentor and guide recruiting team. Eliminate roadblocks to ensure successful team performance.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years in a recruiting function, with a strong focus on hiring technology and product talent
- 3+ years leading a team with proven record of creating and implementing tools & processes
- Proficient use of several recruiting tools a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Travel 20-30%
Why you’ll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.