Technical Support Engineer (2nd shift 3-11pm)
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5B market — now’s the time! Come join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
Takeoff is seeking a proactive, talented technical support engineer looking to make an impact on supporting our clients in an emerging technology space. The Tech Support Engineer will play a critical role in supporting the operations and contributing to the continuous improvement of our technology solution. You will play an integral role working with customers, partners and other Takeoff team members in triaging and monitoring technical support issues. The ideal candidate must have the ability to blend their technical skills, troubleshooting, customer focus, and communication skills to appropriately manage the day to day interactions with our support customers.
This is exciting because you will:
- Provide frontline client technical support - understand the issue, reassure the customer, providing solutions, communicate with developers and report on resolution.
- Contribute to documentation for client training and troubleshooting.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Technology, and Operations teams to continually improve performance and enable growth.
- Gather required information from clients and escalate issues to other internal resources according to predefined process as required.
- Document all steps and procedures followed to troubleshoot and resolve issues within our tracking tool.
- Provide coverage from 3 PM to 11 PM EST
- Manage other projects as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting, able to take initiative and work well cross-functionally.
- Flexible, growth mindset with a focus on problem-solving.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable working with new technology and data
- Experience working with helpdesk tools / remote monitoring/databases is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely if applicable
Why you’ll love working at Takeoff
We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
We’re disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
We're passionate about what we do and get to be creative on a daily basis
You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
We have fun
What we offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches, Gym membership, Free Parking, Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.