Project Management Analyst
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup that is disrupting a $150Bn. market — now’s the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
Takeoff is looking for a Project Management Analyst to support effective execution of the highly impactful and visible Implementation function within the Takeoff organization. You will be responsible for developing, scaling, and continuously improving our project management tools and processes to meet client needs in an environment of a rapidly-growing startup. You will ensure delivery excellence across all projects for both external clients and internal stakeholders via your exceptional communication skills, excellent people skills, strong business acumen and comfort working in a fast-paced business. Reporting to the Implementation Lead, you will play a key role in establishing the Project Management infrastructure that will support all key functional areas in successful implementation of the Takeoff solution across broad geographies, with multiple simultaneous projects.
A successful candidate will have the ability to synthesize data from different sources, streamline key project & business processes, function in an international team and drive project performance improvements while ensuring timely and accurate status reporting across all workstreams.
This is exciting because you will
- Support Workstream Leaders in providing ongoing status updates across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Develop and continuously improve the Project Management system and methodology, supporting ongoing reductions in implementation cycle times. Maintain the project portfolio and resource management data integrity and quality within the project management system.
- Identify and manage risks during project execution; engage with stakeholders to remain on top of the latest status of project deliverables across multiple functional areas and multiple projects.
- Support the creation, maintenance, and review of key project portfolio metrics to provide visibility to management.
- Support project portfolio maintenance activities, including activities such as removing and/or adding projects or resources, assigning resources to updated roles, updating project assignments, maintaining updates to projects, exporting status reports, creating compliance reports, etc.
- Serve as the functional expert for roll-out and enhancement of the project portfolio management system, related document management, and resource management; ensure that all project portfolio processes, document templates, and tools are maintained in excellent housekeeping condition.
- Develop and foster close working relationships with internal teams and external client counterparts through your strong business acumen and collaboration skills.
- Identify critical path and resource constraints across a portfolio of projects; provide recommendations to leadership on feasibility of client commitments and optimize resource allocation to deliver on client commitments.
- Perform other duties, assignments, and/or special projects as time or circumstances necessitate
What you bring to the table
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fluid, time sensitive and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while handling frequently shifting priorities; critical thinker with a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong problem-solving capability coupled with the ability to anticipate change and act quickly; excellent written and verbal communication; effective prioritization skills.
- Able to work successfully in a deadline-driven team environment and build effective working relationships both inside and outside the organization across all levels.
- Demonstrated experience with oversight of multiple resources and projects simultaneously, preferably within a client-facing solution implementation environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the configuration and effective use of project planning tools (Wrike, Sharepoint, MS Project, etc.)
- Experience with portfolio project management including delivery of multiple simultaneous, cross functional projects in a dynamic growth environment.
- Experience in a technical product development environment, interacting with Product Managers and adapting to rapid development and deployment life cycles is preferred.
- Strong technical proficiency in office suite software tools as well as project management applications; experience with data visualization tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business management related field and 5 or more years of relevant work experience in a project management role.
- Project Management Professional certification preferred.
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time.
Why you’ll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take the initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun
What we offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.