Senior Manager, Implementation
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup that is disrupting a $150Bn. market — now’s the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Implementation to lead the planning and coordination required to implement the Takeoff solution while interfacing directly with clients and company technical teams at a leadership level. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of the client’s implementation project including consulting on available product options, analyzing requirements to make configuration recommendations, identifying and managing project changes & risks, coordinating resources across internal and external teams, and ultimately delivering projects on time and within budget.
This is exciting because you will:
- Develop, track and communicate detailed project plans to enable effective implementation of the Takeoff solution, leveraging internal and external inputs.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts both internally and at client’s organization to ensure implementation is completed on time, on budget and sets up the company and client for success.
- Act as the primary liaison between Takeoff Technologies and client. Represent Takeoff effectively across a diverse audience from working teams to senior business technology leadership.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Anticipate potential delays or roadblocks (internal or external), communicate them promptly to the right audience, and help identify and implement potential solutions to minimize project risk.
- Control project scope based on a signed contract with the client and a thorough understanding of Takeoff Technologies product suite.
- Contribute to the development of PMO tools and processes to continuously reduce cycle time and increase organizational capacity for implementations.
What you bring to the table:
- 5-7 years experience leading projects within retail / online business development.
- Must possess professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent Takeoff effectively across a diverse audience ranging from technical teams to senior business and functional leadership.
- Strong knowledge of system and software delivery/implementation best practices and methodologies with e-commerce and/or warehouse operations.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PMI methods and how to apply them to achieve project results.
- Flexibility necessary to effectively manage change, create order out of ambiguity, and thrive in an evolving organization.
- Ability to travel 40-60%
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Engineering, IT or other technical degrees a plus); MBA preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred
Why you’ll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We’re disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
- Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
- Gym membership
- Free Parking
- Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
- Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers’ unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.